MMA, UFC, Chael Sonnen, Jon Jones, Green Anarchy, Taoism

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

How War will end

If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face— forever.

-George Orwell 1984

It would be nice if I could flap my arms and fly like a bird, but since I obviously can't I don't spend a lot of time worrying about it. I must admit I have a similar attitude toward Peace Activists, although I admire their idealism because I think it springs from positive motivations.

I can get behind them a lot more than I can get behind the flag waving born again Christian conservative crowd, because they seem so obviously brain washed and ignorant. Better to be overly idealistic than simply stupid and brainwashed.

But, still it seems like an impossible dream to have nothing but peace in the World. It would seem to me like you would have to rewire basic human nature. To me war is just an extrapolation of basic human conflict on a massive scale.

In a world where people get in fist fights on the bus, how could we have a world without war? After all, even people in the higgest eschelons of power, are merely human.

However, I see a trend that Peace Activists maybe missing that is leading to less war and perhaps eventually it will be done away with forever.

I refer to the trend toward accumulation of power into a World Government. "The State" becoming more and more powerful, until there is no more war, only crime. Eventually, there will be no more soldiers, only policemen.

Concurrent with this trend is a program of human domestication that has been going on for 10,000 years. It won't so much be a boot stepping on a human face forever as a human face licking the boot, like a labrador retriever...forever. Eventually everyone will be citizens of the same powerful State. It will be a welfare state. Domestication is dependence and also specialization. So everyone will be a cog in the machine, and the misfits will be euthenized. Then there will be no war.

No comments:

Post a Comment